Feels like yesterday Feels like yesterday

the chords remind me of the forest temple from ocarina of time! awesome song, not a anything wrong here. i think it makes an epic second song if you ask me. sort of calm like the last one, but also underlined with something that has punch, like the kick i guess. also LOVE the voice samples thrown in there.

wax-jr responds:

▲
▲ ▲ some one loves Zelda as much as i do uh?

Beyond (album intro) Beyond (album intro)

this song+cold room= too many chills. this is a great intro song for an album, confusion in the beggining that slowly becomes reasoning. i loved this one. hey, im making an album too, called enlightenment! keep up the good work and good luck with responsibility.

Moonlight (touhou, IN stg 5, kagome, remix) Moonlight (touhou, IN stg 5, kagome, remix)

that is one eargasmic beat. keep up the good work, mate i loved this. really epic near the end too!

Obelion responds:

Thanks, man! Exactly what I went for! Glad you enjoyed!

Today Today

this is legit! reminds me of a ice level that has a shit ton of robots in it. the bass is really the defining feature, and i like the scratchy effects on it. also reminds me of twilight princess for some peculiar reason. hey, keep making stuff please. talent is obviously present here.

wax-jr responds:

thanks for stoping by, i made a lot of stuff scince 2011, and i kinda like this hobby but i dunno if you knew, but this album is called beyond, and it's going to be my last, scince i have to retire due to responsibilities, so i recomend you go back on my projects, feel free, and who knows i may publish some more after i'm done with responsibilities.

Ozonide Ozonide

wow! those transitions are beautiful and the beat synergizes with the bass really well. you are definately going to be very popular on newgrounds, i can assure you.

Fynzyme responds:

I've had a listen to some of your tracks too and they seem really nice :D Very mellow and smooth progressions.

Ephemeral Acid [OLD] Ephemeral Acid [OLD]

wow youre really good.. ugh i hate listening to music thats way better than mine because its just discouraging. ill never be this good. what do you use? how long did this track take?

Fynzyme responds:

:P Thanks
I made this on FL Studio 12.3 in only a couple of hours - it was kind of rushed and I had some good inspiration :D

Phantasmagoria Phantasmagoria

I SWEAR TO GOD I WAS GOING TO MAKE A SONG WITH THE SAME EXACT TITLE LOL

phoenixapprentice responds:

Too late! I did it first >:) (ps sorry if this reply is SUPER late-I've been SOOOO busy lately)

La Ballade D'Oedipe La Ballade D'Oedipe

nice

Alvarrancho responds:

Thanks! i will be uploading more soon

The Never Ending The Never Ending